Electrical Safety Tips

Did you know? Electrical malfunction is the leading cause of home fires year after year.

  • Electrical work should only be done by a qualified electrician.
  • Check your electrical cords. If they are cracked or damaged, replace them. Don’t try to repair them.
  • Don’t overload extension cords or wall outlets.
  • Never use extension cords with appliances (including small countertop appliances). Plug them directly into wall outlets.

Source:
https://www.usfa.fema.gov/downloads/pdf/electrical_fire_safety_flyer.pdf

Please follow and like us: